Update Sunday evening: So far Emeline is not sick, but Chris is getting sick as of this evening. He is now asleep. Thankfully, though not even close to 100%, I am feeling MUCH better and am able to take over caring for Emeline. We have her medications her doctor called in ready to go if she gets sick.
Update Tuesday afternoon: Chris seems to have had a very mild case and is feeling much better. Emeline is still not sick....maybe she won't get it after all. I hope that is the case. I am still not 100%, but continue to get better every day.
Update Thurday morning: Our girl is still healthy, and I am amazed. I was waiting a bit to de-germ/deep clean the apartment, but I can wait no longer. I am beginning to believe she might not get it after all...yeah!!!! Chris and I are feeling much better.