Saturday, December 29, 2007

New Year's Resolution

I would like to enter the year 2008 with my very own blog. I read everyone else's blog, so I decided to take the plunge and create one of my very own. So, here it is... my very first post on my very first blog.

I plan to write about all kinds of things....such as my life here in Germany, my husband and Emeline (who we are in the process of adopting from Guatemala). I plan to post lots of pictures, because I love looking at other bloggers' pics.

To start things off I am posting a couple of pictures of sweet Emeline in her very first Christmas dress.








Hey there everybody, I'm still here in Guatemala getting more adorable every day. Feliz Navidad!!!!
















I am getting so big...I can stand up in my pretty dress. My mommy wanted me to have a red Christmas dress, so my Mimi and Pappy picked out this dress for me and sent it to me in Guatemala. They love me lots. It's a good thing they got me a size 12 months!!!!

No comments: