Saturday, August 30, 2008

18 Months

One year ago... August 2007

And here she is at 18 months old in August 2008...










In some ways it seems like just yesterday Emeline came home to be with us. On the other hand, it is hard to remember what life was like without her being here with us. Recently, we were able to visit family, and Emeline had some new photos taken of herself and with her cousins, Dylan and Devon. My baby girl (who I know is technically not a baby but a toddler--but hey, she’s still my baby) is 18 months old this month. She has been home with us for 6 months. This time last year I made a little flyer celebrating Emeline’s ½ birthday. What a difference a year makes!!!! I still can’t stop pinching myself.

3 comments:

Pineapple Princess said...

She is truly a beautiful girl! Praise God for 6 months home!
I just want to pinch her sweet cheeks. Yum!

Stacy

Anonymous said...

Great pictures!!!!! I love her in red!

Deanna said...

She's beautiful! And I love the Holland photos - it was one of my favorite places.