Sunday, November 9, 2008

Emeline's BIG news


Hey everybody, I am going to be a big sister!!!!






Gimme a kiss 'cause I gonna be a big sister!










I'm not sure what the big deal is...but I'm getting a baby brother or sister.






What!? Being a big sister means I have to share my toys!









Yeah! When I am a big sister I will have to someone to play with me!








It is with great joy and thankfulness to God that we announce that we are expecting a baby. Emeline is going to be a big sister. I am 15 weeks pregnant. We were told by doctors that this was not going to happen, but all we can say is that miracles do happen. Please, please pray for a healthy pregnancy and a healthy baby--due the first week of May 2009. I am going to post in the coming days with more details like: when we found out, how I told Chris, and how we told our parents. However, for now, we are just going to leave you with some sonogram pictures from last week and this verse.


Psalm 139:14 I will give thanks to You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Wonderful are Your works, And my soul knows it very well.




Above: Picture of Baby's head and upper body. The 2 markers in the image are measuring the baby's nose. You can see the baby waving hello, and the arm on the other side is bent.



Below: This imave shows the baby's back---you can see the spine. These sonogram pictures were taken at 13 weeks and 6 days.























































hhhh



























12 comments:

Pineapple Princess said...

OMGOODNESS! Such amazing news! God is sooo good!!! Congratulations!!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Bekah said...

AAAHHHHHHH!!!! Yay!!!! Congratulations! We will be praying for the Lord to protect you and the little life within. Can't wait to hear more details.

Mandi said...

I'm so happy! God bless you. Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights :)

Kristi said...

SHANNON!!! OH MY GOSH!!! HOW EXCITING!!! When I saw the title I thought ya'll had decided to adopt again but then I saw the u/s pics!! OMGOSH!!! That's so awesome!! Praying for a happy and healthy journey from here on out!!! AWESOME!!!

Hugs -
Kristi

Anonymous said...

I'm gonna be an aunt again! YEA! I cannot wait. I tell everybody I see. Oh, and my favorite picture of Emeline is the one of her screaming! Gotta love it!!! Give her sweet kisses from her Aunt Jennifer.

Unknown said...

shannon, i'm so excited for you and your family! you all will be in my prayers - so that yours and the baby's journey will be a healthy, safe adventure!!

Gretchen said...

Congratulations Shannon! I'm very excited for your family and will be praying for a smooth pregnancy and a healthy baby!

The Davidson Den said...

SHANNON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Praise God, praise God, praise God! What amazing, absolutely miraculous news! God is so faithful and so, so good. Your precious little family is going to be that much more blessed. I can't tell you how excited I am for you. I hope you have been feeling well, though I'm sure you would welcome any nausea as a very real sign that a sweet little life exists within you. Many prayers have been answered, and your story just keeps getting better and better...To God be the glory!!

jajbs said...

COngratulations!!!! I have been away from blogland for a while, but just checked in! I know you are beyond excited! God is AWESOME!!!! I can't wait to hear more details and I will be praying!

I hope to see you next time you are in the states!

amanda

Deanna said...

WONDERFUL NEWS!!!

CristyLynn said...

OH WOW!!!!!! Congratulations! We'll be praying for all 4 of you!