Thursday, February 7, 2008

Emeline's Room


These are pictures of Emeline's room. At first, I thought I would go all pink for Emeline. However, after I meeting my daughter I decided she was more of a yellow kind of girl. I chose bright colors after being inspired by our time in Guatemala. I have displayed some of the items we bought for Emeline in Guatemala in her room and plan to collect more items from Guatemala when we are there next week. I can't wait to show Emeline her room!





















3 comments:

Bekah said...

Oh Shannon, I LOVE her room. I love everything in it...the light, the rug, the furniture...sweet, sweet, sweet. Can't wait to see her in it!

Pineapple Princess said...

What a BEAUTIFUL girl she is! Her room is unbelievable! What a great decorator you are! Have a great pick up trip!!! What an amazing time in your life!

~Stacy

Anonymous said...

Her room is geourgious!!!!!!!!!! (Don't you love how I have forgotten to spell in English.) Emeline will love it!!!!!!!!!!